Rental rules of agency ABA Immobiliare Turistica.
Terms and conditions between customer and agency
(9 paragraphs: 1 to 9)
IMPORTANT NOTICE – The tourist agency rents its apartments and villas to families only, group of any kind are not accepted. Should on the day of arrival a group of people as customer comes to the agency, the agency has the right to refuse to hand over the keys and hold the paid deposit as damage for the missed rental of the reserved apartment.
1. Bookings– Bookings are confirmed by the agency upon receipt of the deposit till the expiry date of the rental contract online. In default of payment of the deposit within the expiry date of the rental offer, the offer will be cancelled; if the agency receives the deposit later than that date and the flat offered is no longer available, the agency try to find an alternative solution but if it will be not accepted from the client, the agency will reimburse the whole deposit amount, deducted the costs of the bank transfer. Booking a holiday package is done using computer assistance supplied by external operators and therefore it is possible that booking for a holiday package that is not available may be made; should this happen, within 24 hours of the booking the agency will issue a written communication of the annulment of the reservation and if a deposit has been paid, the agency will immediately reimburse the amount paid with no charge.
2. Availability – Check-in will be made in the Agenzia ABA Immobiliare Via Latisana 180 in Lignano Sabbiadoro. To collect the keys the customer will pay the balance of holiday in cash or credit card (only Visa and mastercard accepted), the city tax and the deposit of € 100,00 only in cash. Accommodation is available for occupation between 4 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. on the day of arrival as soon as the apartment will be cleaned and keys and remote controls must be returned to the agency between 8.30 a.m and 9.30 a.m. on the day of departure (check-out). Late departure requires the payment of a penalty equal to one night; the staff responsible for the agency will remove all belongings of the customer, bringing it in the agency and charge the expenses related to the procedure mentioned above. Deferred arrivals require prior written agreements just by email and are possible until 10.30 pm; it will be asked a supplement of € 20.00 due to the costs of managing the agency’s staff. In the case of delayed arrival or early departure no refund will be paid.
3. Price – In the computation of the letting period, will calculate the number of the nights. The agreed price includes: accommodation and furnishings in good condition, television, cutlery, crockery, kitchen utensils, pillows and synthetic summer blankets (wool blankets are not provided), – use of safe (when available) – normal consumption of gas, hot and cold water and electricity – the final cleaning is defined as “light cleaning” which consists of a simple rearrangement of the apartment by the agency for the next client and is therefore obliged to the outgoing client to return at the departure the apartment ordered as delivered to him (defrosted refrigerator, without any garbage, displaced furniture: beds and couches), if the customer fails to comply with this obligation, the agency will keep from the deposit 50,00 euro regardless of the size of the apartment (typology) – the electrical consumption of air conditioners which automatically turn off after two hours and reboot, after the shutdown, is possible just by pressing the start button on the remote control – minor maintenance repairs will be at the expense of the tourist agency whose personal have authorized access to the premises, even in guest’s absence within 24 hours from the damage communication – where clearly indicated, the beach place (umbrella and two sun beds) is assigned by the agency and combined with the apartment; it begins the day of arrival until the day before leaving (included); the beach service isn’t changeable (with another row or another beach area); the customer who will not use it or will change the service conditions has no right to refund. The price does not include: bed linen, towels, general linens, baby cot, iron and ironing board and hairdryer. Some of these and other accessories can be added to the holiday package by booking them from the online contract.
4. Accessories on demand – Those who in the space services/optionals dedicated on the online contract book one or more services and do not need/use it/them, they must still pay that because the agency has an increase of costs for the management and organization of the service/s. If for reasons not attributable to the agency or major organizational reasons, a service/optional booked is not provided or to late offered, the customer will not be required to pay the amount for that service and nothing will be due from the agency to him.
5. Pets – Dogs, cats and other pets are allowed in the apartments, just if clearly indicated through the appropriate symbol in the online-catalogue. Pets can be of small and middle size but cannot weigh more than 20 kg. Should the agency discover the presence of animals in the apartments where they are usually not allowed, the organization reserves the right to terminate the contract immediately with no liability to refund. Pets cannot be left in the apartments alone without a person taking care of them, in order to avoid eventual damages of the apartments and disturb for the other guests; this is an essential condition for the guests with animals and if not respected, the agency will terminate the contract immediately and with no liability to refund. Further damages will be calculated and deducted from the paid deposit. Pets must be declared during the compilation of the contract online and the owners of them are liable to the payment of a small fee for the final cleaning that must be carried out in other ways. Should the Agency check the presence of no declared pets, will ask to the client by departure twice the supplement above referred.
6. Contract resolution Should the agency verifies that there are extra guests (included babies and children) as declared on the reservation form and/or there is a serious breach of apartment regulations (excessive noise or disruption), the agency reserves the right to terminate the contract with no liability to refund. Eventual further damages will be calculated and deducted from the paid deposit and the guest musts immediately leave the apartment. Further damages can also be calculated after guest’s departure.
7. CANCELLATIONS: this vacation package excludes the implementation of the Legislative Decree 79/2011 and cancellations are accepted only in written form by e-mail. Should the client’s cancellation arrives to the agency up to 30 days before the scheduled arrival date 50% of the deposit will be refunded by bank transfer, between the 29th and the 11th day preceding the scheduled arrival the deposit will not be refunded, from the 10th day preceding the scheduled arrival date onwards, including if they fail to show up by 7.30 pm on the scheduled arrival date “no show”, the client must settle the full balance of the holiday package within 3 days of the scheduled arrival date. Further, the booked flat will only remain available to the client until 7.30 pm on the day of the scheduled arrival date.
The signing of the “holiday safe money” to subscribe just by the reservation in the online contract of the holiday package, waives the application of the provisions of the regulation at art “7. Cancellations” and allows the client to cancel the booking at any time up to 11 days before the start date of the holiday with the benefit of recovering the entire deposit except 4% of the sum calculated on the rate of the holiday package. Should the agency receives a cancellation between the 10th day and the day before the beginning of the stay, the client will only lose the deposit and he/she will not be obliged to pay the balance of the holiday package. At last, in case of ”no show”, the client must settle the full balance of the holiday package within 3 days of the scheduled arrival date. Further, the booked flat will only remain available to the client until 7.30 pm on the day of the scheduled arrival date. The client who purchases the holiday package with the “holiday safe money” formula, is not required to provide any documentation explaining the reasons for cancelling the holiday, but the client must give notice of cancellation just by e-mail within one day before arrival penalty of invalidity of the ” Holiday safe money” and the obligation to pay the balance.
8. Warnings – Should the reserved apartment not be available per force major, it will be replaced by another of the same or higher category and the published price list will count as comparison condition; the apartment replacement following the terms stated above clears the agency from any kind of customer’s charges, requests and/or claims. In the absence of alternative accommodation or accommodation that does not meet the customer’s expectations, the agency will refund to the customer the amount paid and this action clears the agency from any kind of customer’s charges, requests and/or claims. The swimming-pools of the residences are open more or less from beginning of June till the first week of September. The agency is not liable nor has to refund the customer in these cases: bad functioning of house systems such as lifts, centralized antennas and wi-fi installations and/or various automations, damage to the parked cars in the house areas and also if the reserved car parking place is wrongly occupied by a third party, when no guarded parking is available. As regards parking lots, the agency is not held responsible of solving any problems linked with parking places which are wrongly occupied by a third party. The parking places have a maximal length of 4,80 mt, a maximal width of 2,00 mt and a maximal high of 1,70 mt, if it is not specified otherwise on the apartment description therefore, if the client has a car with bigger dimensions than the above mentioned, he will personally find a suitable solution, because it is absolutely forbidden to take the parking place of others. The definition “parking area” doesn’t mean that the parking place is assigned, because the buildings/residences in question have a lower amount of parking lots to properties. In the descriptions of the apartments, the sofa beds for two people defined double or twin bed set, when they are opened without distinction can become a French bed or twin beds, even on different levels. Likewise with the definition of a double bedroom and/or double bed is defined in most cases, two single beds side by side. Should the customer wish the continuous functioning of the air conditioner (exception to point 3. Price), he can ask the agency for the deactivation of the timer and will pay in advance to the technician on spot an extra amount of € 15,00 per day (whatever the consumption and use of the air conditioner is). The client is required for the correct use of their electrical equipment and the electrical equipment supplied to the apartment, considering that the electrical supply of 3,0 kWh restricts the use of one air-conditioning unit at a time in the apartments where there are more than one split. Eventual bad functioning of electrical appliances such as dishwashers, air conditioners, washing machines, refrigerators (which have to be repaired by specialized personnel who are not always available in site) will be repaired in three working days, starting from following day after notification to the agency of the inconvenient. Within this period of time the agency is not liable for refunding due to breach of contract and/or damages of any kind. In particular if is not possible to repair the installed conditioner, the agency can replace it with a portable dehumidifier and the reparation or replacement will be done following the rules applied to the other electrical appliances as described above; in case of defective fridges, they will be replaced with models with maximum capacity of 110 litres (within six hours from notification of the inconvenient) and the reparation of the previous one will be done following the rules applied to the other electrical appliances as described above .The agency is released from the duty of information to the client regarding the existence or future settlement of construction sites and/or road works, for which both the noise level and the working time are defined by the municipal regulations. The agency ABA Immobiliare Turistica supplies holiday packages with services and modality as described in the previous points. However, an external clean–service company, supplies cleaning services and will answer directly to you regarding the state of cleanliness of the apartment when you arrive. If upon arrival you should find that the apartment has not been prepared with sufficient care, we please you not to clean the apartment by yourself, but immediately call (within one hour after the keys delivery or the next morning if the arrival takes place after 7pm) the agency. Within the reasonable period of one hour the cleaning company will clean the apartment until its condition meets with your approval.
NOT ALLOWED: Smoking in the apartments is forbidden and please use the balconies or external areas. It is forbidden to use any kind of grill in the apartments on balconies, stairs and gardens. It is forbidden to use stoves or other electrical equipment which is not normal household use
9. Liability – The guest assumes the liability to use the properties with care and he commits to report any damages, breakages and missing objects within 12.00 a.m. on the day after his arrival, otherwise the guest will be held responsible for them. In case of bad weather, wind and storm, the customer will be careful to keep doors and windows closed, close the umbrellas as well as secure the terrace furnishing and close the curtains of the rented apartment as all damages to things and people that may result from non-compliance with the above will be charged. The tourist organization does not assume any responsibility for the lost or disappearance of money of the client, precious goods or personal effects from the premises. The apartments are not covered by fire/theft insurance, therefore the client has not to leave any precious goods in the premises during his stay. Any personal belongings left in the apartment remain in the agency office and will be sent to the customer after payment of the postal charges. Guest must be careful with electrical appliances (not leave any personal electrical appliance connected to the wall socket) and with the use of gas, turning off the gas supply after use. The agency is in no way liable for damages to motor vehicles which are parked in internal or external condominium areas that are caused by other people or for accidental fall of branches, pigs or other objects, floods and even in the case of theft of bicycles or other objects deposited in the internal or external condominium areas or in the courtyards of the villas.In the presence of heavy rain, storms, storm surges or weather alerts transmitted via radio, television or internet, vehicles parked in underground garages or otherwise parked below road level must be temporarily taken out of the garage or parking lot. In the event of flooding resulting from exceptional weather conditions that in Italy are defined as “natural disasters, force majeure events”, the condominium insurance partner does not compensate for the damages incurred to the vehicles. The agency and the owner have no responsibility nor are they liable for any compensation to the customer for the time in which he did not use the parking lot or the damage to the vehicle resulting from not having moved it outside in the presence of these phenomena.
End of rental rules