Rules valid when no other agreement applies
1. Bookings. Bookings are confirmed by the tourist organization only after receipt of the deposit equivalent to not less than 30% of the agreed sum for the whole rental period. The relative contract, besides the entire rental price, underlines the type of accomodation. In the calculation of the rental period, the number of days is the same as the number of the overnight stays. If the accomodation is not free on the date agreed - unless other agreement is made - the guest has the choice between a double deposit refund or the reimboursement of the orginal deposit plus any damages.
2. Prices. The agreed price includes the accomodation in good state of use, furnished in a way adequate to the classification and to the number of sleeping places, including furniture, refrigerator, blankets and pillows, the common amount of gas, hot and cold water, electricity, fees and commissions, final cleaning, as well as the prompt intervention for small maintenance. The expenses for minor maintenance will be charged to the tourist organization except when they are to be charged directly to the guest in the case of incorrect use of the rented property. The guest assumes the liability to use the accomodation with care and will be responsible for damages and missing objects which can be charged for. The tourist organization must always be informed immediately about defects and damage. The price does not include: bed sheets, table-cloths, bed-linen in general, unless otherwise agreed in writing, with the tourist enterprise.
3. Availability of the accomodations. The accomodation is available for occupation between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be left by 10 a.m. on the day of departure. Previous agreement is required for arrival and departures not included in this period. If the reserved premises are not occupied by the guest by 6 p.m. of the day after the agreed date, without prompt notification to the tourist organization, the accomodation will be considered vacant and the deposit will be retained. No refund is due in the case of delayed arrival or early departure.
4. Procedure. In order to occupy the premises, guests must show their documents, pay the agreed sum and give details of the number of occupants. Sub-letting and extra guests are forbidden. When extra guests occupy the apartment the tourist organization has the right to withdraw the contract, except for any compensation it can claim.
5. Deposit. A deposit is required as a guarantee that the property will be kept in a good state and as a guarantee for the inventory. Any initial inventory differences will be recognized only if notified by the guest by 12 a.m. of the day after their arrival.
6. Responsibility. The tourist organization does not assume any responsibility for any missing objects and precious goods or money that the tenant has kept in the lodging.
7. Cancellation. For a cancellation made at least 30 days before the beginning of occupation, the tourist organization will return 50% of the deposit. A cancellation made just before occupation releases the guest from all obligations while forfeiting the deposit.
8. Warning. The above mentioned articles and clauses may be modified - with immediate binding effect on the client - when new national or regional laws come into force. Subject to previous notice, the tourist organization can show the apartment to other potential clients during occupation. General tenancy rules must be respected, especially respect for quiet from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and from 11 p.m. to 9 a.m. Animals are not allowed, unless otherwise agreed.
9. The aforesaid regulations, unless different agreement, in writing, assume essential character between guests and tourist enterprises.
10. The “Tourist Defender”, after having heard the concerned part and the representative of the category – if expressly requested by the operator – will decide with a binding opinion on eventual disputes. The arbitration expressed by the “Tourist Defender” is inappellable.
Seven free days for a minimum stay of 3 weeks until 29.5.2004 and from 7.9.2004.
Four free days for a minimum stay of 2 weeks until 29.5.2004 and from 7.9.2004.
The rates are per week.